With a donation of $25 I want to give you this unique African Killer Be Lip Balm! It’s awesome!
Net Wt. 4.2 g/0.15 oz
If you wish to support me on my mission to Kenya, please visit my Fundraising Page for details on items or Donate Now!
…and PLEASE pass it on! Thank you all so much!!!
Try the African Bronze Honey Killer Bee Balm with an exquisite, natural wild honey scent, this thick and moisture-rich balm provides long lasting, healing protection. They use a high content of organic African Bronze Honey beeswax from a pristine, tropical African forest. Designed to fight our long, cold Canadian winters and lock in moisture. It just works.
Try it on your next safari… no matter where it is!
- The Beeswax is from the pristine wilderness at the headwaters of the mighty Zambezi River. It has a robust, wild honey aroma like no other. Distinctly African.
- The Coconut Oil is First Press and Cold Extracted. No chemicals are used.
- They use incredible, ethically produced, rich, organic Shea Butter from Karitex in Burkina Faso. Watch their video… it’s empowering.
- The Grapeseed Oil is fast absorbing, wonderfully light and has natural non-allergenic properties.
- All of their ingredients are Pesticide Free, GMO Free, Organic, Sustainable, Socially Responsible & Empowering.
- Great for use on your lips… amazing on damaged cuticles and dry spots.
- Keep one in your purse or pocket, another in the car, always carry one as a gift for a friend… especially if you are going safari!
African Bronze Beeswax*, Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter*, Grape Seed Oil*
*All of our ingredients are Certified Organic, Pesticide Free, GMO Free and Sustainable.
MORE GREAT INFO:
- Our tubes are made of 100% polypropylene
- Please recycle. #5 PP
A product of Canada.